Saturday, February 11, 2012

Expecting New Arrivals and Nesting!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!  It would be a major medical miracle if I were THAT kind of expecting!!!!  But I did go into SERIOUS nesting mode around about the time sneak peeks of new CHA Winter 2012 releases started.   Though my whole house is undergoing a purge and organize regime, most of my time has been spent on my craft room and the spaces that house Flamingo Scraps!  I noticed that craft room re-dos were being discussed all over Facebook and very popular on Pinterest! 

And can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pinterest!!!  My mojo that was lost, now is found and I attribute it all to pinning!!

Everything used to be in stacked plastic drawers in the middle of the room --
this layout is much brighter and easier to get around in!
Almost everthing is in an open container -- you won't use what you can't see!!!
Love the Hobby Lobby "clip it ups,"  especially at 50% off.  Sewing machine and carts
with pictures underneath the table.

Fabric bins from Kmart, Michael's, and Big Lots
are labeled with chalkboard paper tags!
Ribbon in bins by color, buttons by color in glass jars,
bling, glitter, paints and mists -- I spray painted baskets I already had!

Paper storage, odd craft supplies, items for altering, stamps

Flowers!!!  The lazy susans are great for creating more room and getting to
what you have.

Some pinterest goodies -- pink tiered stand -- it is on a lazy susan --
Dollar Tree jars and candleholders, individual dessert dishes with
bling, beads, and buttons by color.

Art, artifacts, and objects that make me happy and inspire me!

Die cutting machine, dies, other large tools

Stickers, ephemera, alphas, grunge board, inks
Well, I guess I am all ready for the new arrivals!!!  Can't wait!!!  Stay tuned to Flamingo Scraps' Facebook Page, here at the blog, and our newsletters for updates on new items in the store!!!

8 comments:

  1. Love it! There is something about this time of year that makes us want to organize! I'm redoing my room too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing other people's workspaces! Yours looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your workspace. I love to look and find more ways to TRY to control my mess of stuff. Always glad to see someone that did. Gives me hope!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your room!!! You have so much space and it's so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go - I know I always feel recharged when my room is organized. Your space looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your scrappy space!! I am a new follower sent here by Let's get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so many ideas for storage :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have been doing some purging too in my work room. The Hospice here used donated paper craft items to make scrapbooks for the patients' families. Worthy place to gift items.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails