Thursday, September 10, 2009

More Prima Everyday!


We have been working hard to get the Prima products you all love into the store. Some items which were sold out earlier have been restocked and are ready to ship. Other items which were back ordered have now come in and we are putting them into the ebay store as quickly as possible. Glitter sprays, jewel box leaves and butterflies are now available and the clear crystals, red jewels and pearls are in hand and will be going into the store soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there. :) I wanted to let you know that I got my prize package today and WOW!!!! You sent so much yummy goodness! It was amaaaaaaaaazing. I absolutely LOVE everything and am so appreciative of it all. I'm posting about you on my blog tonight and will definitely spread the word about your site. Thank you for making my day brighter!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I posted about you and I hope it sends some business your way! Thank you again...
    - April

    By the way, if you all ever make a blinkie that links either to your blog or your eBay store, let me know. I'd love to put one on my blog for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your store is soooo awesome! I almost lost it when you sponsored the Sketchy Thursday challenge a few weeks back! I want it all!!I am letting them know on my blog about your beautiful products!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails