Friday, October 12, 2012

Rondelle - Card from Scraps

Thank you once again for joining me on my Ustream a few weeks ago.  If you missed it - you can view it here.

For my project share this week, I decided to make a card with the scraps left over from the Rondelle Mini Album kit used in the Ustream earlier in the month.


From Flamingo Scraps:   Prima: Rondelle Flowers, Leaves, Paper, and distress tool. Spellbinders: Hexagons, Fab Scraps: flatback pearls, Pink Paislee - Portfolio Stamp, Maya Road, toile fabric: Stick Pin.  Other: pearls, black card stock.


I used a sheet of the Rondelle paper as my base.  Then made some little fishtail banners from strips of the left over toile fabric.  Fab Scraps' flat back pearls accented the banners perfectly.  Then I added a few of flowers and a Rondelle leaf to the base of a Hexagon that was die cut from another sheet of the Rondelle.  I thought this "hello" stamp from Pink Paislee was perfect for the top of the torn tag that was laying on my desk. 


This simple little card used so many of the left over supplies from the mini album project I created live.

If you have created something inspired by my Ustream, please share it on Flamingo Scraps Facebook Wall. Make sure you  tag me so that I see it. I love seeing your creations.

Announcements:
Don't forget the Design Team Call that ends on October 20. Details can be found here!

Save the Date - our next Ustream is set for November 5 at 8:30 est.  Be sure to join the crowd so you can easily log in the night of the show.  Next class we will be using the awesome City Sidewalks from Pink Paislee to make a holiday album.  Kit information will be available soon.  Make sure you are in the "know" these kits sell out FAST! Subscribe to the Newsletter, Like us on Facebook, and follow us here on the blog for the most up to date information.

Thanks for stopping in today,




2 comments:

  1. I love anything vintage or pink! This is so pretty! I love you used the little banner underneath the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails