Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life - Flamingo Style

Hi everyone!
It's Alicia, back again with one last layout using Pink Paislee's Secret Crush line.  I thought it would be PERFECT to use for the week of Valentine's Day in my Project Life album!  In addition to Valentine's Day, we also attended a wedding, so the week was full of love!
Here is the full, two-page layout:
Close-up of the left side:
Close-Up of the right side:

I used the Pink Paislee Collection pack and the Paper Goods for most of the accents for this week.  I also used a couple of the Studio Calico wood veneers, and colored the veneer on the calendar with some Color Shine by Heidi Swapp that gives it the perfect amount of shimmer.  A last minute detail that I just love is the little Maya Road Trinket Birdie Clip on the date card.

Flamingo Scraps is having a great sale on the remaining Secret Crush items, so if you love it as much as I have, you'd better get it quick before it's gone!!  
 
Don't forget Friday with the Flamingo Four! Cindy deRosier and three of our VERY talented Flockinistas will be showing off what they created with their box of FS goodies this month !! It's sure to inspire !
 
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Alicia!! I love this and really makes me want to do a project life!! My friend does it and I think it is so neat!! Perfect use of the PP Secret Crush line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to document special times and the everyday things that we sometimes take for granted!! And love the Secret Crush!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails