Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Everything Old....


It has been a bit of a lazy week around here.  Feeling a little under the weather with a bad cold, so dh decided to help out and take care of all the running around and a lot of the cooking.  And, being that I was sick, I didn't really feel much like going out or doing much anyway.  

What is a girl to do?  Well, I did organize the scrap stash a bit, which led to the realization that I need to use some supplies if I hope to make room for some of the new and wonderful things Suzanne has been sneaking here on the blog.  It also has made me think about all the wonderful goodies I may need to stalk up on before they are gone for good.

I love, love, love the Postcards from Paris line by Webster's Pages.  Why is it I haven't used any?...well, until now.
Lovely Paris Couture paper, Edged Blue Velvet trim, Alpha Stickers, Silhouette and Fabric Fancies from Webster's Pages and a Prima Trellis Rose.  I found the butterflies as a free image using Google.  A little Pearl Maya Mist, some embossing and they were beautiful and sparkly.

Here I used the enchanting Winter Wings Papers with more of the Alpha and Die Cut Stickers and a bit of trim all from Webster's Pages.  So quick and easy 

And finally some Pink Paislee for these photos I took of the children at my sisters a few weeks ago.   From the Amber Road Collection, Bonfire, Postcards, and Harvest Hayride.  Some more gorgeous trim from Webster's, this time in the Cocoa Ruffle and a Prima.  A few other scraps of trim and lace, rub ons and a chipboard alphabet.  

Being ill may not be the best, but it did afford me some much needed scrapping time.

Hugs.

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. These pages are beautiful, but I really love the first one. Especially the photo of her legs and ballet slippers! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Postcards from Paris paper was just perfect for your "En Pointe" LO. Simply Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails