Thursday, July 21, 2011

Guest DT Julie Tucker-Wolek: The Best Brother Ever

I made my latest layout for Flamingo Scraps using Emma’s Shoppe from Crate Paper! I just love love love this line!

My title reads: “The best Brother ever” and the journaling reads: “Adam made this for Brookie with her old blocks – Easter 2011.”

From Flamingo Scraps: Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe Collection patterned papers and chipboard accents

I had a lot of fun adding the alphas right into the ‘crossword’ paper like I was doing a real puzzle!









Want to see more of Julie's cute layouts and adorble pictures of her daughter Brookie?!  Go check out Julie's blog!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies again for having me!! I had sooooooo much fun creating for you! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! I love the photo and the story behind it, and the Emma's Shoppe works so well with it. Fabulous as always, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable page. Love those blocks and the adorable paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie!!!! soooooo cute -- LOVE what you did with this collection, especially the "crossword" title!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo sweet, I love love love it, and so clever the crossword puzzle! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails