Friday, July 15, 2011

HUGS!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!  Today, I want to share a little (literally!) something I made for my Mom!  When I was younger, especially when attending an all girls college in South Carolina, I thought hugs were a peculiarly Southern thing. But now I know there is a hug revolution sweeping the country!

Hugs are really important to my Mom -- she sends cyber hugs over the phone, and if there has been a hug card made, she has found it and sent it to me and my brothers!  I wanted to send one back, but being a self respecting paper crafter, I just couldn't buy a card, so I made this tag!

Supplies from Flamingo Scraps -- Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things collection, Lily Bee's This and That collection, Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles, Pink Paislee Chipboard Alpha; other supplies -- Sizzix paper doll dies, Tim Holtz tag die.
I reached really way back in time to these Sizzix paper doll dies I have had forever and used a combination of Fancy Pants' It's the Little Things and Lily Bee's This and That paper collections!

Hugs to all of y'all and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. It's adorable! The printed paper for the bodies makes it look so modern and fresh. Your mom will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! ADORABLE!!! Loving the cute girls! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love LOVE the hugs u made 2 awesome!tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute tag! I'm sure your Mom is going to LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails