Monday, March 19, 2012

New Arrivals - Cosmo Cricket

I know I'm getting the reputation of a giant ENABLER - but I'm so excited to share with you another awesome set of goodies recently added to the Flamingo Scraps store. This week's feature is Cosmo Cricket. Whether your passion is Journaling, scrapbooking, or card making all of these goodies will appeal to you.

My personal favorite is the new Washi Tape. Use these on your layouts to adhere your photos, or embellies. I love the patterns and the bright colors.



These Tiny Text stickers come in 4 themes, Art, Love, Dream and General words. They are adorable on Journals, Cards, and Scrapbooking pages, and the perfect size for minis.

New papers include the Evangeline Paper collection that can be purchased individually or by a set. The vibrant colors remind me of spring.




And of course these Evangeline chipboard stickers and vintage deck of tags are the perfect corridinating embellishments.

2wenty-thr3e 6x6 Mini Deck is so fun and festive with its hot pink & mustard color pallet. My favorite page is the vintage camera motif. This would be awesome for any of your celebration photos.
Back by popular demand - Glubers in assorted sizes. With Glubers hand made embellishments are a snap! I just love Glubers and they made my top 10 list in 2011.

Thanks for stopping in today!








1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS Tonya!!!! I am PROUD to share the enabling mantle with you!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails