Friday, January 24, 2014

Foxy

I used some fun pictures of myself that I took for a new head shot for postings, these were my favorite.


Sadly this is my last F4, so with that in mind I had a bit of fun with my items.  We got vintage buttons in mint, purple, and black, a chipboard wheelbarrow, a little range bird, and a wooden heart.  I used the little bird on a nest of burlap fibers, ribbons, and flowers and anchored it in the paint splatters from Ranger Distress stain applicators and the title (tutorial below) - because I am such a fox, hehe.


In my cluster next to the picture I used many of the buttons from the pack (one of each), the wooden heart, and the chipboard wheelbarrow tucked in under the flower and ribbons.



Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Erin,

    This is beautiful! Where do you get your inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just let the page flow - sometimes sketches, sometimes others pages, sometimes my head - a little of from everywhere, but mostly me

      Delete
  2. Just love this page Erin. You totally out did yourself in making this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails