Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guest DT Jolaine Frias: Wicked Fun Mini Album

Today, I'd like to share a mini album I made using the super fun line Hocus Pocus by Pink Paislee.

From Flamingo Scraps:  Pink Paislee Hocus Pocus




In this mini, I'm planning to showcase photos of my kids pumpking picking, carving their Jack-o-Lantern, and trick or treating. They dressed up as Spiderman and Wonder Girl hence the "super' theme going on here. On the cover, I added some of that spooky net I kept seeing at every discount store last month. My favorite part of the mini is the cool bottle of blood (Tim Holtz re-inkers and water) hanging from the binding. Hope you like it!









More of Jolaine's work can be seen here on her blog!

7 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! This is WICKED!! LOVEEEEEEEEE all the texture! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies, making this album was FUN! Hocus Pocus had just the right amount of 'spooky'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just FANTASTIC -- LOVE the "blood"!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails