Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Mama!!!

Friends, I beg your indulgence today -- I am hijacking the blog to wish my dear Mama a happy 80th birthday!  Of course, I will have to wait until she gets here for Thanksgiving for her to see this as she doesn't do the computer thing, but it is the thought that counts!  Those of you who saw the recent Dear Lizzy post, saw my layout of some pictures of Mother taken this summer (no, she doesn't look 80 at all!!!!).  But I'd like to share with you a couple of older layouts and photos waiting to be scrapped!!


Entitled "Beautiful," this layout was for a bling challenge
 
I can't wait to scrap this wonderful picture of Mama and her brother John taken about 1935.  What do you think of Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 -- Perfect!!!

This wonderful picture was taken by my Uncle John in New Orleans -- I'm thinking Hollywood Vogue!!
I'd better get scrapping with all this wonderful material to inspire me -- but in the meantime -- Happy Birthday Mama! I love you!


6 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Mama!!! Beautiful lo of her...and gorgeous photos too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Suzanne's Mom! Love all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good that you have these older pictures!! Happy birthday to your mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Momma! This is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your post. The pics of her are indeed Hollywood quality...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to her!! You are so lucky to have these AWESOME photos!! Looks like you will be having a lot of fun scrapbooking them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails