Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest DT Jeana O'Laughlin-Pigott: The Best Things Tag

I made this tag for a Webster's Pages tag swap hosted by Tiffany Solorio Morgan. It could be any size but had to have at least 2 embellishments and a sentiment. This is only the second swap I have ever participated in, and everyone's creations were beautiful!! Thanks to all my goodies I have stashed from the Flamingo Scraps store it turned out to be easier than I anticipated!! I am always a bit intimidated by tags, as I feel I don't usually dress them up enough. However, Webster's and Prima make anything dressy!


So, what goes perfect with Webster's? Prima!!!! The paper I used is from the Life's Portrait collection and the edges are inked with Distress Ink in Crushed Olive. The frame and sentiment are from the stamp templates that came with the Teresa Collins Stampmaker (which I won from Flamingo Scraps!!!!). The embellishments are Prima roses, and a Bloomer from Webster's, along with a pearl stick pin from Tiffany. I had a lot of fun making these tags, and hope you enjoy it as well!!





More of Jeana's work can be found here on her blog!!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'm sure everyone in the swap must have loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails