Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Another Carta Bella Well Traveled Page

I'm still having fun with my honeymoon pics! This was a fun surprise that we came back to. The steward (the guy who cleans your room up) left us this cute lil mouse in a cup! Ok, not a real mouse, but cute nonetheless. This was the first of three, yes THREE, towel animals they made for us. So they go to a special school for that?...The paper I used here is from the Carta Bella Well Traveled collection. I gessoed over the middle part to give me some journaling space. Then, I stamped over the gesso at the top and the bottom to give it some interest.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-001
Here's the interactive part. Notice that the paper I used to hold the two pics is actually one of the post cards from the Carta Bella Well Traveled collection! I also used some pennant stickers from that collection.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-002
Check out how cute this embellishment cluster is! I used more stickers here and just lined them up with the ones I used on the front that way no sticky parts were left exposed.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-007
Here are a few more stickers. Did I mention that the Well Traveled collection comes with a LOT of stickers?
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-003
I decided to frame the little mouse with a wooden frame from Studio Calico.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-004
This sticker with the swirly-do sits atop the two banner stickers. I thought is looked more finished this way.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-005
Here's some of that journaling on top of the gesso. Always write in your own hand writing. It's more real.
Scrapbookista--Travel-Journal-006
Abigail--Scrapbookista for Flamingo Scraps

2 comments:

  1. This page is so cute!! Great Picture and I so love the Gesso with your writting!! I really need to start writing on my layouts. Just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails