Friday, August 16, 2013

Use Your Stash Card Challenge

Every once in a while, I run low on cards. It's hard to believe, since I seem to make them in multiples anytime I sit down to create them. We have a bunch of weddings and birthdays this month, so I figured I would make a couple of new cards that aren't for mailing. And, as I always seem to do with my cards, I grabbed a few supplies and challenged myself to create something with them. This month, I chose:


Here's what I came up with!




These are all obviously a little more feminine, but there will be plenty of opportunity to make stuff for the men (and boys) in my life, too! So, there you have it! If there's product in the Flamingo Scraps store that you'd like to see put together on a project, leave me a comment here or on the Facebook page, and I'll see if I can put them together! 

Until next time,
Keep scrappin'! 
Melissa

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails