Sunday, April 24, 2011

How I Use a Frisbee When Scrapping

Yes, I regularly use a Frisbee while I'm scrapping!  The inside of a Frisbee makes a perfect paint palette.  It's a nice large work surface, I can mix colors easily, the lip contains the paint, and it's very portable.  But the best part is that clean-up is so fun and easy:



The paint literally peels up from the surface of the Frisbee!  It is so cool!  I've even cut the peeled pieces into shapes.  I've never actually done anything with those shapes, but one of these days I'll do just that.  :)

Flamingo Scraps carries so many great products just waiting for a coat of paint. My favorites are the wonderful chipboard pieces from Maya Road.  I love to give the chipboard a base coat of paint and then a quick spritz of Glimmer Mist.

Anyone else use something really unusual when you scrap?

2 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a GREAT idea! LOVE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, love it! I always use cheap paper plates, I may have to snag a frisbee from our outdoor bin to try.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails