Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Whimsy: Angry Birds!

Note:  If you are here for Thursday's National No Housework Day Blog Hop.... please go here!!

I'm totally addicted.  Love it!  Even better?  My nephew loves it too and asks his Grandma (my Mom) to let him play it on her phone! :)  So imagine my happy shock when I found Couture Crochet & Crafts by KT's etsy store:

Awesome!!  Of course, I totally got one for my nephew!

At this point, my husband thinks I'm crazy.  He hasn't played yet, so he doesn't get how absolutely awesome a find this hat is!  The kid will love it!  My parents came to visit last weekend, so I sent this bad boy back to my nephew with instructions to my Mom to tell him his auntie sent it to him and guess what... he loved it!  I wasn't suprised. :)


He even  called me to tell me thank you! ;) ha!  And he wears it everywhere.  I can't believe he's going to be three next month.  Or that my niece is already trying to roll over.  Where does time go?!

I digress.  Angry birds!  Anyone planning on going to see Rio when it hits the theater?!  In the meantime, I thought I'd share this hilarious spoof on Angry Birds:



I love it -- so funny!!  So do tell... are you an Angry Birds addict fan?!  :)

4 comments:

  1. I confess -- I don't get the Angry Birds -- BUT, I LOVE that hat and you are the best auntie!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooooo cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trevor and Steve play Angry Birds together. They're constantly trying to lure me in, but I've resisted so far. That hat is absolutely adorable. We'll definitely be seeing Rio when it comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that hat! I just showed it to Nate and asked him if he'd wear one if I got it for him. He said, "No. But I'd love to have them for my stuffed animals so they can be Angry Birds." LOL! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails