Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amanda's Second Day of classes at CHA!

Today I took two CHA Classes that focused mostly on those fabulous mists and sprays like Maya Mists.   My fingers are covered in inks and dyes!!   I learned some fabulous tips and tricks that I'll be back to show you in the next couple of weeks to use on your prima flowers and papers that are just dying to be altered. (Get it, dying?!  Sorry... bad pun!!)

In the first class, we altered all kinds of flowers and butterflies and made this bright and colorful album:



And in the second class I learned over 16 advanced techniques for those spray bottles of pretty inks.  Unfortunately, I don't have much to show for it but a pile of sample cards.... not so exciting, but stay tuned and I'll be bringing the coolest ones to you soon!



As we wrap up our stay here at CHA, I thought I'd show y'all the fabulous make and takes from Prima that I made using everything from the packaging to paintable papers, and of course the primas themselves!



Along the way, we saw some crazy cool crafty animals, including these large button animals and even larger knit animals!!


They looked like they took HOURS to make.  The knit giraffe was easily over 10 feet tall!


And I want a pair of these..... wouldn't that be fun?!

In the end we walked miles, had fun checking out all the great new products and ordering fabulous flowers, papers and embellies for Flamingo Scraps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails