Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 2 at CHA

Hello again from CHA.  Another fun filled exciting day is just about over, and boy was it a full one.  I woke at 5:09 a.m. almost 1/2 hour before the alarm was set to go off.  Don't you just hate that?  Well, laid in bed till I had to get moving for my 7:00 a.m. class.  And it was FABULOUS!  You R 2 Tweet was given by  Lisa Pace   with lots of fun goodies from Maya Road, Jenni Bowlin, Ranger and Duncan Enterprises.


Can you believe all that was in the bag?  And, I  soooo needed that coffee.

In the class we learned to make some gorgeous flowers, a quick and easy way to cover chipboard and then add a scalloped border.  And then.  Is this not, the cutest banner you have ever seen?

  And did I mention that I got a copy of Lisa's gorgeous book?  I guess if you have to be up and out early in the morning, this is great reason.  And I promise, when things get back to normal to show you some of the amazing things I learned.
After my class I went to stand in the line to get into the showroom.  Tim Holtz and Sizzix were having a giveaway for the first 100 people.

And we got these....

So can not wait to get home and try it.  Did I tell you how much I love Prima? 


After running so quickly to get the die, we had to think of our gameplan.  Luckily for us, there was a Prima make and take going on.  Gorgeous.

While we were waiting to make the gorgeous tag, I decided to become queen of the Primas.

After a bit more wandering around, I went over to the Making Memories booth, where I got to sit on a pink Vespa.  Just like the one I have been trying to get my husband  to buy me for the last couple of years.  Think this picture might be enough to push him over the edge?



This display is part of a huge promotion for the new "Hands Free Slice."  So fun to use, and you don't need a new machine, it is a casing for the machine you already have!  How cool is that?  Of course, if you want a new machine...well...that is up to you.

Of course, back to Prima for more goodies.


And more Prima goodness...

Seriously, you could live in the Prima booth.  So many beautiful products, such great inspiration.  Everyone so super nice.

So, what is new this year?  What am I seeing everywhere?

Jewelery.  Lots of Fun, Funky jewelery.  These are just a few of the projects that were available today.



Oh, and how about a Cricut machine that you can use to cut fondant and gum paste for cakes.  You will probably want to get a separate machine.  Something food safe and all.  But imagine the fun using all your cartridges to decorate cake goodies.

Well, that is about it for me tonight.  Another crazy busy day placing orders and taking classes tomorrow.  And I need my beauty sleep.

Hugs.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC Nancy -- that pink vespa is YOU sweetie -- so much fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails