Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scraptathlon Week # 6

It's just me this week! Susan took her week off from the challenge. Our song this week was "Livin' the Life" by Martin Sexton and the challenge was this:

This is one of my current brain virus songs. I'm not sure why, but I do love the message. So this week is a theme challenge.
"Are you living the life that you always dreamed of?
Giving your time to the ones who make you smile?
Making your world worthwhile?
Are you living the life?
A layout dedicated to you (or some other subject). Make it a question that you answer, a statement or an INTERJECTION.

Digi supplies:  paislee press + Audacious Designs photogenic kit (all papers, embellies and wooden alpha), fonts are smiley monster ("what will you be?") and Pea MissStalker (journaling)

I LOVED the July guest design team challenge sketch from Sketchy Thursdays!  And I really wanted to do this layout using the gorgeous Webster's Garden Gala, specifically this piece of paper I've been hoarding....

Available at Flamingo Scraps, of course!

But.... time constraints left me with no printed picture to work with or the ability to print one before the deadline, so digi was my last option!  On a digi note, I LOVE the collaboration kit I used -- it's definitely on of my go-to favorites for digi stuff.  I hope you don't mind the break in the paper scrappiness too much!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I just love it!!! So glad you played along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Amanda!! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo and the different mix of papers!! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails