Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Altered Storage Box for E-Line Bling

So I am totally and hopeless addicted to these:


Sea Salt Caramel & Almond Granola bites.  More like mini heavenly bites in my mouth.  If you haven't tried them, I strongly suggest grabbing a box next time you are in Target!  You will thank me.  (Then again, you may curse me for your new addiction!)  I've been snacking on them for a while at work and in my crafty room. 

One night is suddenly dawned on me that one of these would be the perfect new home for my Prima e-line bling stash! 

A piece of patterned paper and a few scrap embellies later and I had this:


From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee 365 degrees collection patterned paper, pink paislee ambrose expressions alphabet, Webster's coco bloomers and Prima e-line pearl bling.

The perfect home for my bling. 

Pardon my scrappy table mess... trying to pack, scrap and blog all at the same time is messy work!

Start to finish, the whole project took me less than 10 minutes.  A totally quick and easy storage solution.  I'll definitely be making a couple more of these.... At least I'm going to use that as an excuse to justify buying at least a couple more boxes of these! :)





PS - If you want one of these fabulous boxes, but don't want to tempt yourself with a new addiction.... you just let me know (I certainly have plenty) and for the mere price of postage, it will be on it's way to you for crafty recycling and storage!

5 comments:

  1. great way to re-purpose something! This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok now I have to run to target....not just for the mini granola but the box...LOL Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage Idea... I am just stopping by for a visit and Found you thru Fave things. You have a fabulous little site here. Love it. Hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaay, cute! TFS...now I'm going to check out your travel journal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails