Saturday, June 26, 2010

Scraptathlon Week # 7

Life got busy for Susan this week, so it's just me again!  This week's challenge was based on a song from the Princess Bride, using the inspiration "As You Wish" from the movie.  As our hostess explained there was a line from the movie:
That day, she was amazed to discover that when he was saying "As you wish", what he meant was, "I love you."  This week, I want to know how YOU and those you love say I Love You. -- Do you say it "Olive Juice?", Do you not say the words ever? Do you say it through baking? Letters? Artwork on the fridge? Show us all the love this week.
So I made this:

From Flamingo Scraps: Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage black & white patterned paper, Websters Aqua Bloomers, Maya Road chipboard (heart), Prima White Mini Flourish Say it in Pearls, Prima e-line bling (to dot my i's)white trim and black mini pom pom trim
Other supplies: thread + sewing machine, Basic Grey sugared patterned paper (reds), Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper (black scraps to cut title), white bazzill swiss dot cardstock, white cardstock, threading water punch, gray sharpie pen

I've been having fun mixing and matching all my Pink Paislee paper scraps and looking for ways to use the leftover pieces of Websters Bloomers -- I really hate to waste anything!
I hope you are out enjoying the summer weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Amanda!!! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and the photos! And what a great prompt!! I loveeeeeeeeee that MOVIE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails