Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Just Sayin' Hi

This card is for a lovely friend that I don't get to see very often. I think it's always nice to get a handmade card in the mailbox. Cards are a great way to use up all those little bits and pieces leftover from other projects. I made this one using scraps from Teresa Collins Now and Then, Pink Paislee Secret Crush and Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic. To begin I used some white card stock as a base. Rounding the corners gives it a nice finished look. I spattered some inkblots across the front, just for fun.
Scrapbookista-Banner-Card
I cut all the banner strips and then fussy cut a few of the doily shapes from the Pink Paislee paper and then just layered them up. I just love the shape of a ribbon cut banner =)
Scrapbookista-Banner-Card-2
Don't forget the envelope! I used paper from the Teresa Collins Now and Then Collection and the We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board. This is seriously the best tool you could own in your scrap stash! Envelopes are now so easy to make =)
Scrapbookista-Banner-Card-3
Now all I have to do is put a stamp on it and send it off =)
Abigail -- Scrapbookista

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Inspiration for using my scraps!! I have not used my Envelope Punch Board yet -- must do now!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use those left overs! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love how you used all these different scraps on it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails