Monday, May 31, 2010

Old Page Maps Challenge!

First of all, from us at Flamingo Scraps, Happy Memorial Day!!

I love the Old Page Maps challenge at Scrapbook.com!  The hostess posts four older Page Maps by Becky Fleck and the players do a layout with each one during a four week period.  I really like using Becky's fabulous Page Maps for inspiration and this challenge always inspires me and MAKES me make time to scrap!!
This is the page map for week #3. 

I turned it on its side to fit my group photo from our recent scrapbook retreat and used Kaiser Craft Pina Colada papers and embellishments (can you guess why I love this pattern so much?!):

(HINT:  It's the flamingos!!)
From Flamingo Scraps:  Kaisercraft Pina Colada collection papers and embellishments

The embroidered patches, punchouts, and brads that go with the Pina Colada papers are just too cute!  In addition, the collection has coordinating alpha stickers and color rubons.  I used Maya Road inks in orange and deep rose, and Spellbinders Nestabilities to cut the scalloped circles.  The swirlies are bits and pieces of old laser cuts from my stash.

We had such fun on our ride around Old Town St. Augustine in the Surrey With the Fringe on Top!  For more of our adventures, stayed tuned for my next Old Pagemaps blog!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails