Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cute and Bright "Thank You" Cards

I always like to keep some thank you cards on hand for and every day thank you to someone. I find it better than just buying a stacking of thank you cards from the store, it means more if it is made from the heart. 
 
With that in mind I do not want to spend 2 hours making one card for one person, I want to spend my time wisely and make a batch at a time, using similar products, but with the same feel. I can change out flowers, embellishments, stickers, paper, and colors but make then faster if I use a similar layout.
For these cards I used the same paper and flowers, but different metal embellishments to change it up a bit, or lack of embellishments.
 




 
 
 
Products Used: 
Prima Flowers
Cardstock
Patterned Paper  
Metal Flowers
Rub-Ons
Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
 
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great idea to make a bunch and change up the embellishments to make them unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Erin! Love all of the variations on the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful!! Love the color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards. I'm the same way - love to have Cards on hand. Welcome to the team, I can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails