Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Cute and Bright "Thank You" Cards

I always like to keep some thank you cards on hand for and every day thank you to someone. I find it better than just buying a stacking of thank you cards from the store, it means more if it is made from the heart. 
 
With that in mind I do not want to spend 2 hours making one card for one person, I want to spend my time wisely and make a batch at a time, using similar products, but with the same feel. I can change out flowers, embellishments, stickers, paper, and colors but make then faster if I use a similar layout.
For these cards I used the same paper and flowers, but different metal embellishments to change it up a bit, or lack of embellishments.
 




 
 
 
Products Used: 
Prima Flowers
Cardstock
Patterned Paper  
Metal Flowers
Rub-Ons
Ranger Black Soot Distress Ink
 
Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Great idea to make a bunch and change up the embellishments to make them unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Erin! Love all of the variations on the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are beautiful!! Love the color choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards. I'm the same way - love to have Cards on hand. Welcome to the team, I can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails