Friday, November 9, 2012

Vintage Finds!

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to show-off one of my latest layouts using some of the great papers you can get at Flamingo Scraps.

My name is Alicia - wife of Eddie, and stay-at-home mom to a great little two year old boy named Sam. We live in Houston, TX. and love getting out for adventures as a family (and I love to take pictures to preserve the memories, which gives me lots of material to scrapbook) ! 

I recently scrapped a weekend trip my husband and I took for his 35th birthday. We left Sam with my parents and took off for the New Braunfels area for a tubing trip with some old friends. Along the way, we found this cute little winery called Three Dudes and A Dog so we made a pit stop for a quick tasting.


Here are some specifics for what I used to get this look. 
Patterned papers: Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic line
"Handwritten,"
"Bookingkeeping,"
"B" side of "Worldwide"
“B” side of “Beautiful Songs." 
Title plaque: Heidi Swapp's Vintage Chic

Throw in a little dark brown cardstock, pop dots and adhesive and there's the whole thing. :o)



I am really excited to be working with Flamingo Scraps and can't wait to show you what I come up with next!

Until next time!
Alicia 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layout Alicia!! Love all the layers! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the brown background to make it all pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout is great! Love that Vintage Finds paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layering and the pop dots add great texture. Love these papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Alicia!!!! This is a definite winner!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gawjussssssss - honey I love this layout. It really tells the story of your adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails