Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Basic Grey Christmas Dress-up Glamour!

Hi Flock!  It's Genie here today, and I've been playing with the new Basic Grey 25th and Pine!  I love all the little extras that you can get for this collection.  The wood veneers and the wax seals are super fun!


I started with a piece of Heidi Swapp color resist paper (that you may find in your Flamingo Scraps Warehouse combination box!) splattered with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Sweet Cherry.  I started layering some of the Die Cuts & Transparencies with the Printed Chipboard Shapes and Wood Veneer Ornaments.




I scattered a few more of the elements about the page, added some bling and some old Basic Grey chipboard letters. 



Last, I added a wood veneer piece to add the date, and colored one of the nifty Wax Seals with plain old markers.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout Genie, the pieces layered look great together, nice combo with the transparencies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this -- I think the best parts of this collection are the embellies, and you used them so well -- and your girls look perfect, just the way little girls should at Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genie,
    What a beautiful layout. It is a family treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails