Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Product Review: Pink Paislee Hey Kid kre8v Kit


Melissa, here! I recently received the Pink Paislee Hey Kid kre8v Kit from the Flamingo Scraps Store! Let me say, I was super impressed with everything that came in it! With 12 – 12×12 sheets patterned paper, 334 stickers, and 27 pieces of chipboard, all for $13.99, you are getting a mighty bang for your buck!

The patterns in the kit are super cute, too, and work well for any gender, which makes me happy, since I have two boys and finding stuff that really fits their personalities can be tough! There are lots of fun bits and pieces, to boot, with fun glasses chipboard stickers, mustaches, and great colors to work with, as well! The papers are all single-sided, which I actually prefer for these patterns because I like them all and wouldn't want to choose between an A-side or a B-side!


Everything was the high quality I come to expect from Pink Paislee, and they are one of my favorite paper manufacturers, so my opinion may be a little biased; however, if I was disappointed in any portion of the kre8v Kit, I would definitely say so! There's a great selection of alphabets, a great selection of embellishments, and a great selection of papers, so there's no room left for me to complain! For $13.99, you're getting quite a bargain and will be able to create multiple projects without a problem. 

So, there you have it! Head over to the Flamingo Scraps store and order your own Pink Paislee Hey Kid kre8v Kit so you can experience it for yourself. I'd love to see the projects you've made from it! 

Until next time,
Keep scrappin'!
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS review Melissa!!! I think Pink Paislee has a real hit on their hands with this concept!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails