Saturday, March 27, 2010

Found My Mojo

Pinky always laughs and says my Mojo doesn’t go away, it just hibernates!  It had been so long since I’d done anything creative for myself, I was wondering if I remembered how?!?!?

My sister got remarried, to the same guy, this January.  I took the photos for their small courthouse wedding and so decided to make her a chipboard album for her March birthday.



I started with a Maya Road chipboard album.  I decided on the Multi-Layer scroll book.  I Maya Misted each page using colors to coordinate with Pink Paislee’s Cupid Collection, which I used on the album pages.  I also used the Bella Brads, Borderlines and Patches from the Cupid Collection.  


I have to say that I really love how Pink Paislee will come out with a collection for a specific holiday but then designs the papers so they can be used for other occasions………I mean how many Valentine’s Day layouts can one person do?  This Cupid Collection was perfect for this little wedding album as it didn’t scream Valentine’s Day.



The gorgeous rose on the first page is one of Prima’s Love Story Roses and I criss-crossed Maya Road trinket pins underneath.  Then I sprayed it with Maya Mist Iridescent Pearl.  Pinky found me a Fancy Pants Simplicity Ribbon and Trims card that coordinated well with the Cupid colors.  I also used some Prima Say It In Crystals Swirls and Centers.  The scalloped edges of the album were just begging for some Maya Road Chandelier Beads!  I’m proud to say, I used some stash as well as all that new goodness from Flamingo Scraps!  The rub-ons stash got quite a workout as did the wedding embellishment drawer.


All in all, I’m feeling quite content.  I have a birthday present for my sister, I’ve preserved a piece of family history, but best of all, I woke up my Mojo!

Happy Scrapping!
Jubilee

4 comments:

  1. Such a super cute album. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO Beautiful!! SOOOO sweet -- and even more lovely in person!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this album!!! What a beautiful gift for your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely album! I really like that Cupid paper here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails