Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mini Album

I love making mini albums.  They are such a fun way to document a fun little idea.

I don't know about you, but I can't really remember the rooms of my house growing up.  I have some photos of them, with people in them of course, but not of bedrooms and not of the whole room on its own.  So I was thrilled when Flamingo Scraps got the Maya Road Mini Coaster Skinny House album.


I used the new Pink Paislee Queen Bee line to alter the pages.  The colors and patterns blend effortlessly and, since they are neutral, they don't detract from the photos.




I also used lots of Webster's Pages trims, Prima flowers and E-line bling and bits of Maya Road chipboard from the Mini Scroll album.  I think it will be fun, years from now, to look back and see what the house looked like.

Hope you have fun with your next project.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Nancy!! I love all the trims. The cover is really cute! You have inspired me to do something with my house mini!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and fun!! Beautifully embellished, darling photos and a glimpse into your lovely home!!! Thanks Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This mini is just so gorgeous, and like Michelle... I now have an idea of what to do with my house mini! LOL Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails