Friday, March 26, 2010

Yummy Spring Colors!

Every couple of months, I find myself searching the web for the fabulous new Pantone Fashion Color Reports.  I love to see the color combos and from time-to-time, I love to get my inspiration from non-scrappy places.  And Pantone's Spring 2010 Report did not disappoint me this year!

So in the Report, you can find the Top 10 colors and this Spring they are:
I'm in LOVE!!!

The first thought I had looking at this color palette was the new Queen Bee line from Pink Paislee.

It has many of the same color tones as Aurora, Dried Herb and Ecalyptus from the Pantone palette!!

Of course, you can find many of the Pantone Spring 2010 Hot Colors scattered amongst other patterned papers in our store!  For example, you can find a shade of Turquoise in the Pink Paislee, 365 Collection:


And in the new Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage you can find Amparo Blue and Tomato Puree:


Toss in a little Pink Carnation found in Prima's Flights of Fancy line:

And add a hint of Violet in the form of a Prima Ballerina Bloom:
And you have the perfect makings for any combination of these fabulous colors.

So hop on over to the Flamingo Scraps store and get all these fabulous new goodies in the hot hues of this spring!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails