Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prima, Pink Paislee and Rangers, Oh My!

I've been having so much fun with my Prima Flights of Fancy Paper. The colors are so springy and the patterns blend together so nicely. I'm sad that my collection is almost gone, and unfortunately, it and the other Prima papers from Winter CHA are almost gone from the store.


If you've had your eye on these collections, now is the time to grab them before they're all snapped up. I am looking forward to receiving all the Pink Paislee products that I ordered. If you haven't had a chance, you should check them out in the store, along with the new Rangers product line including distress inks, Stickles, and Crackle paint.

Hugs,

Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous layout Nancy! I really love all of the trims that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love that scalloped ric rac! I can't wait to use some in a LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fabulous secret pal got me some of this -- can't WAIT to use it -- though I haven't your magic touch Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails