Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Little "Window" Shopping

So tonight I'm "window" shopping at Flamingo Scraps.  I mean literally.... shopping in many windows on my laptop! :)

Just look at all these beautiful, fabulous scrappy goodies that could be yours for the taking!


There's the gorgeous new Webster's Pages collections, beautiful new shades of tim holtz distress inks, sparkly pink paislee glitter alphas, cute little Maya Road Pink Pearl Trinket Pins, those addictive little sets of Kaisercraft Pearls and, one of my favorites, the Prima Flutter Vines!

So go for a little stroll through the store... you never know what fabulous scrappy goodness you might find hiding in there... we are constantly updating our inventory!!

1 comment:

  1. A small technical announcement please! Ebay has made some changes and now I must reinstall some software. I tell you this because it is delaying the upload of Seaside Retreat by Webster's Pages. A little patience please and do as Amanda says......window shop! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails