Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting to Know Janet and Tiffany!!

Please join us in welcoming our December Design Team -- Janet and Tiffany!!   Janet will be here on Tuesdays and Tiffany will be here on Thursdays this month.   So we asked them both to answer a few questions so we could all get to know them a little better...
Hi everyone! My name is Janet Zeppa and I live in St.Catharines, Ontario, Canada. I'm very close to the famous Niagara Falls.  I have been married for 36 years. Yikes!! I have 3 grownup children and patiently waiting for grandchildren, I hope!  I just retired this past June as a Medical Laboratory Technologist but still help out as a casual employee. It gives me extra money for all those scrappy supplies that I want. :)

Why do you scrapbook?
I want to document all those moments in life and play with being creative rather than throwing all my photos in a box where no one will see them.

What is the one scrappy item you just can't live without?
Definitely patterned paper. It's the first thing I check out when shopping for scrapbooking supplies.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would be teal! My favourite colour!

Do you like your handwriting and do you use it on your layouts?
I can't say that I love it, but I don't hate it either, and I know how important it is to document this part of me too!

What is your favorite item in the Flamingo Scraps store today?
Okay so unfair to ask this! I love it all! I guess I'll have to say anything Pink Paislee.

More of Janet's work can be seen here on her blog!

Hello, My name is Tiffany Morgan. I am a sahm of a 4 year old rambunctious boy and We also have one on the way. I am originally from Nevada but I now live in San Diego.

Why do you scrapbook?
I first got introduced to scrapbooking almost 3 years ago. I was invited to a Stampin' Up workshop. I had a blast. I first started out just making cards. Then I ventured into layouts about a year ago. I have been so addicted.  Ok to answer the question...... I scrapbook so that I can hopefully create some memories with a photo. I hope that in the years to come, my children will love to look at them and hear the stories behind not only the picture, but the layout too.

What is the one scrappy item you just can't live without?
The one item I can't live without....hhhhmmmm. It would have to be liquid pearls. I use it on everything and I just love the affect. I always want to try to incorporate it in any project make.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I would have to say purple for a simple reason of, it's my favorite color!

Do you like your handwriting and do you use it on your layouts?
I do not like my handwriting. I rarely use my handwriting on my layouts. I think that it ruins my layouts. If I have the need to journal on my layouts I will do it on the back.

What is your favorite item in the Flamingo Scraps store today?
I will have to say bloomers. I can not get enough of them. I use them on everything. Well.....until I run out!! haha!!!

More of Tiffany's work can be seen here on her website or here on her youtube channel!

Join us this month to see their fabulous work... we can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Flamingo Scraps Family Janet and Tiffy -- We are sooooo excited to have your talents with us this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ladies!! Can't wait to see what you make this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what you show us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome ladies, I can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails