Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Guest DT Janet Zeppa: Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl -- Not Just for Girls!

Hi everyone! It's Janet here and so happy to be sharing my first project with you!

Have you seen the Sassafrass Indie Girl in the store? Well I did and I Iove it! Don't have any girls to scrap about? Well not to worry. I'm here to show you that this collection can be used for the men in your family too. This little guy is my grandnephew Evan playing with the toy that we got him for his birthday.


I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink and a Tim Holtz mask to bring in the blue and green colours.


I also used Pink Paislee stickers for my title. I added some hand stitching to my pages with floss. Love to do this!
From Flamingo Scraps: Sassafrass Lass (patterned papers); Tim Holtz for Ranger (mask and distress inks); Pink Paislee (alphabet stickers)
Other Supplies: Savvy n Sassy (ribbon); Bazzill (cardstock); Stampin' Up! (buttons and brads); DMC (floss)





More of Janet's work can be seen here on her blog!

4 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC Janet!!! Thanks so much for showing the versatility of this paper line with your creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love seeing what people do with 'girl' papers to make them work for boys. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and all the masking! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails