Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guest DT Janet Zeppa: Oh Santa!

I was feeling very nostalgic when I found an old photo of my 3 children visiting Santa at the mall! They are all grown up now and I do miss those times of seeing them so excited about Santa coming.

Even though the photo was grainy and old I felt the need to create a layout using it. So here are my children about 25 years ago visiting Santa!

From Flamingo Scraps: Pink Paislee Mistletoe & Co (patterned papers); Fancy Pants Glimmer Cuts and patterned papers
Other Supplies:  Bazzill (cardstock); Scenic Route (alphabets); Elle's Studio (journal card)







More of Janet's work can be seen here on her blog!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!! I love this paper collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO and photo! I agree with Tiffany, one of my favorite Christmas collections EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photo and the design is WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH awesome layout!!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails