Friday, July 23, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek: Amanda's Favorites

Good morning and happy Friday!! I wanna gossip with y'all today about all this fabulous new stuff coming soon to the store!!

First, the girls just added Indie Girl from Sassafrass Lass:
Isn't it gorgeous?!

On order, the fabulous new Graphic 45.  I already have a layout planned for this particular piece of paper from Hallowe'en in Wonderland...


And for this one from Steampunk Debuntante too for that matter....

Then there's Websters Pages.... how do I possibly show self control and not buy every single color of these?!
Who am I kidding... totally not possible and they will be joining my stash very soon!!

Of course, there's always Prima.  What to choose.... so many GORGEOUS things.  The girls are still trying to choose which items to carry.  Have you seen their new items they've been previewing on their blog?  Check this out, a NECKLACE!!!
And there are a LOT of primas coming out this release that have feathers.  So pretty!  But this is one of my favorites... shhhh.... you didn't hear me tell you....

Yep.... Prima's got my favorite embellishment of the year now too!  They are calling them Clementines and I love that they are just a little different than Bloomers and the American Crafts trim from the Dear Lizzy line!

And the one thing I most definitely will not pass up on this time around is the new Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology.  How amazing is this collection?!?!  I can't want to ink and mist those papers whatever colors I want!!  And these embellishments are to die for don't you think?

So what do you like girls?  Anything in particular caught your eye?!

Don't forget to enter yourself in the drawings for the free prizes!  I'll be back tomorrow to sneak peek some fabulous stuff we have coming to the blog in the next month.... trust me, you are not going to want to miss what we have coming up for ya!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails