Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek: Pink Paislee!!

I don't know if I can keep up with all the Sneak Peeks!  Everything's exploding as we enter the countdown to Summer CHA 2010!

Pink Paislee has been teasing us with hints, but on Monday they released the locker combination for their Old School collection....
This collection is awesome for scrapping those back to school photos but, it the tradition of PP, the collection is so versatile it can be used for many other projects too.  We were also excited to see this fabulous new Halloween line, Hocus Pocus....
Of course there are two more that we will get to see today and tomorrow... we are so excited to finally get a peek at them!!
...and...
We are all most intrigued to see what that last collection Parisian Anthology is going to look like... we are definitely liking these Pink Paislee releases!  Click HERE to visit Pink Paislee's blog and view all the fun new lines with us.

What are your thoughts?  We'd love to hear from you which one is your favorite of the four new lines!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to say Old School is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the Parisian!!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say that Old School is my favorite, with Hocus Pocus a close second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I wanna to check out Hocus Pocus! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really can't decide between the Sweetness and the Parisian.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails