Wednesday, July 14, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek: Webster's Pages

One of our favorite brands, Webster's Pages, has promised us four new lines for Summer CHA 2010.  Additionally, a little Webster's birdie hinted to us that additional colors of Bloomers will be released!  I hope our information is correct!  Those bloomers add something special to a layout.

Here are some peaks at two new collections from Webster's Pages.  First, Hollywood Vogue......

And second, Wonderfall.......

I'm loving both of these collections!  I'm already thinking about all the layouts I can do.  But I mainly just want to get my hands on them and gaze at them in wonder and amazement.   Thank you Brandin O'Neill for satisfying my scrappy addiction!

Flamingo Scraps would love to hear from you about Hollywood Vogue and Wonderfall from Webster's Pages!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i am loving the merry go round one!!!!! I have sooooooooooo many photos of Brookie on one! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see these new collections! Webster's has not disappointed this release in the smallest bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these collections!! I can't wait to make a mini using these! Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails