Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Your Favorites!

We didn't do a look back at 2010, so we thought it would be fun to look back at our most popular blog posts.  Maybe you'll see a post you haven't seen before?! :)  Let's get started....

Flamingo Scraps has Prima Paintables!!


This layout by Suzanne of her great grandmother, Augusta Wood Waters, is by far our most popular post!  It's it beautiful?! :)

Guest DT Tiffany Morgan: Use Your Die Cuts in a Different Way!


No doubt that everyone loves our Guest Design Team - there are more than a few GDT posts in our top hits every day, week and month!!  Other popular GDT posts?

Guest DT Cindy deRosier: Mastering Multiple Photo Layouts
Guest DT Diana Fisher: Maya Road Chipboard Buttons
Guest DT Genie Smith: How to Make Your Photos Look "Professional"
Guest DT Janet Zeppa: Sassafrass Lass Indie Girl -- Not Just for Girls!
Guest DT Jill Sarginson: You Talkin' to Me?
Guest DT Jolaine Frias: Parisian Anthology Wedding Layout
Guest DT Tonya Gibbs: 2011 Calendars -- Office Gifts

Couldn't share just one - we loved all these girls and all their posts have been very popular! ♥

A few more favorites...

Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes


Aren't these little paper shoes to die for?!  One of my favorite Suzanne creations for sure!! :)

Altered Storage Box for E-Line Bling


I'm all about the organization!  Did you see how I turned a recycled flat rate postal box into that cute container for my Primas? :)

Found My Mojo


And finally, our weekend whimsy posts caught us off guard and are definitely one of our favorite features to write!

Weekend Whimsy: Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli Soup (one of Susan's favorite, tasty recipes!)
Weekend Whimsy: Christmas Traditions and Memories (Suzanne's fabulous Christmas tree!)
Weekend Whimsy: Life is Short (my favorite quote!)

What is your favorite post on our blog? I'd love to know! :)

3 comments:

  1. I remember the shoes and loved them!!! These are all AWESOME!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! I couldn't possibly choose one favorite. I think that each post is awesome in it's own right. I remember the shoes but I didn't remember the altered box. Hmmm... now I need to alter something! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pick a favorite either! I can tell you which posts I read the most though- the reports from CHA '10. I read them several times right when they came out (trying to soak up every detail, as I was dying to attend someday) and then read them again several times before actually going myself this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails