Monday, March 7, 2011

Announcing our Second Guest Design Team!!

We are thrilled to announce our Guest Design Team for 
April - July 2011!!

We were overwhelmed by the response we received and all the talented scrappers who applied.  We wish we could have each and every one of you on our team!!   Alas, we could only pick eight this time around.... and what a tough choice it was for us!!

After we finally made it through all the applications, we picked eight amazing artists that we hope will inspire you as much as they inspire us.  So without further ado our Guest Design Team is......
My name is Celina, I'm 33 years old, a military spouse, and a mom to three. I have been scrapbooking for almost 2 years and it has become a passion of mine. I love playing with paper (I can truly say, I am a paper addict!) and I love the challenge of creating beautiful pages that record my family memories. Along with my love for scrapping, I have a love for inspiring people.

Want to get a peek at Celina's beautiful work?  Go check out her blog and leave her some love!

Hi there my name is Janie and I live in Canada. I am definately a kid at heart. I have 5 amazing boys, and I love to play with them every chance I get. I think I am more excited to play with their toys on Christmas than they are!  I love to alter items it's definately a passion I have.

To see Janie's creative altered art, go check out her blog!

I am a SAHM, and a (new) soldiers wife.  I keep myself busy (when the kids are sleeping!!) with crafts. I would lose my mind if I didn't!! I have always been known for being a total girly-girl - which totally explains why I am a ribbon/lace addict, and love pretty frilly things! So naturally I am addicted to Prima as well :) My style can be pretty versatile, I try to make it fit the situation/person I am creating for, but my personal favorites almost always have a vintage feel.

What are you waiting for?!  Go to Jeana's blog and check out her fabulous work!

Hi, my name's Jen Unger!  I’m a fairly shy person although I have definitely come out of my shell in the last three years. I currently work part time at my LSS in Hague, Saskatchewan, Canada. I am best known to my family and friends as the creative one.

Jen's blog showcases her beautiful work and you can also catch up with her youtube channel.

My name is Julie Tucker-Wolek and around the internet I am known as the SMILEY GIRL! :):):):):):):):) I never go anywhere without my SMILES! LOL! I have been scrapping since my son was born 14 years ago, and got really into it about 4 years ago when my daughter was born! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Want to see more of Julie's cute layouts and adorble pictures of her daughter Brookie?!  Go check out Julie's blog!!

A little about me... I'm a born and bred Southern girl who loves scrapbooking more than just about anything! I started paper scrapbooking in 2004 when my daughter's social worker suggested I keep a lifebook for her about adoption. I visited the store to pick up a few things and got totally sucked in! I also create digital scrapbook pages and sketches in Photoshop Elements. I think of crafting as therapy. It's very important to me to have a little down time with two special needs children and a toddler. Scrapbooking just makes everything better. If I'm covered in ink... I'm happy!

To see more of Heather's super cute layouts, go check out her blog!

Hi everybody!  I am Monique Nicole Fox (by name), sweet (by nature), ethnic (by design) and blessed (by God).  I am a 41 y/o single mother of a handsome son name *Christian*.  He will be 8 y/o this month on 3/27.  He is growing so fast.  We also have a beautiful cat name *Angel* who turns 9 y/o this month.  She joined our family in Dec. of 2008. 

You can find Monique's gorgeous work in her gallery and on her blog!

And last, but certainly not least....

My name is Sara Zenger and I live with my husband and our son in upstate NY.  I have a full time job managing a store, I enjoy working out, I have an addiction to using coupons and I get a rush when I get groceries to see how much money I can save!  I love to bake, read, play board games and above all be crafty!  I am fan of many paper crafts from cards, home decore, altered projects and scrapbooking!  I have been 'paper crafting' for about 6 years.  About a year ago started a blog and just recently took over running ScrapFIT.  I do this because I love to inspire others to try something they might not have before!

Now go visit Sara's adorable blog and check out her fabulous scrappy stuff!!


So that's our fabulously talented guest design team and we couldn't be more happy!!! So go check out their blogs, galleries and be inspired... we are!!! 

Stay tuned for April 1st, when we will introduce our first two guest design team members for the month of April, Janie and Sara, in more detail.

And make sure you check back tomorrow when we reveal and welcome TWO new design team members to our team!!

16 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! CONGRATS everyone... so happy to be a part of this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats everyone, especially Celina! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about our new GDT! Welcome Ladies - I think we are going to have some fun!
    ~*Susan*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the flock ladies -- sooooo thrilled to have all of you!!!! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats everyone and welcome to the Flock - I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! i stopped by everyones blog you have a talented team!! :) cant wait to see the projects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to everyone! Being on the GDT here was so much fun- can't wait to see what you all show us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited congrats to my fellow GDT'ers...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats girls!! I am thrilled to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all! Can't wait to follow all the new inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so very excited to have made the team with such an awesome group of ladies! I can't wait to see what you all create! Thanks for the opportunity Susan, Suzanne, and Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tried posting before but I guess something happened to it, but anyways thank you Susan, Suzanne and Amanda for this awesome opportunity. Congrats to all the new GDT members, your blogs are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am very excited to be a part of the Guest Design Team and to work with all these talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Way to go Jen! Conrgrats! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails