Friday, March 25, 2011

Spotlight On: Fancy Pants


Another week..... more fabulous new scrappy goodies in the store.... this time from Fancy Pants Designs!!

Did you know....
.....Fancy Pants Designs is based in Sunset, Utah.
.....made their first premier at WInter CHA in 2005.
.....was created by Jodi & Jared and Jared can totally rock a Fancy Pants apron!! :)
.....that we have posted about Fancy Pants 14 times on this blog! 

My favorites...
My favorite layout I've made using Fancy Pants to date.

My favorite new item coming out is the It's the Little Things collection!! (And already in the store!!)

And my favorite past item is Wishful Thinking -- I'm still hanging on to a few pieces for my niece's baby book!! :)

Susan's Favorites:

 Susan's favorite layout made using the Like Father, Like Son collection.

Susan's favorite past product is About a Boy (I think this is my 2nd favorite of the older collections -- great colors!!)

Susan's favorite new product?  
The same as me!  It's the Little Things collection, specifically this piece of paper.

Suzanne's Favorites:

A favorite layout of Suzanne's using the Spiffy collection -- one of the earlier Fancy Pants paper lines!

Suzanne's favorite older item?  Also the Spiffy collection!

Suzanne's favorite new item is also It's the Little Things!!

Cindy's Favorites:
A card Cindy made using Fancy Pants Stamps!! 
From Flamingo Scraps: Fancy Pants stamps (flower and leaves)
Other: Recollections blank card; Bazzill cardstock; ProvoCraft patterned paper; Fiskars border punch; Memories ink; ColorBox ink; Marvy Uchida circle punch

Cindy's favorite past item is "Candy Corn" from the Trick or Treat Collection -- she loves scrapping Halloween, but this paper is versatile enough to be used for lots of other things.  Plus she loves orange!

Cindy's favorite new line is.... It's the Little Things!!  hmmm..... is this a trend?!  Her favorite pattern is this one called Feathered:

Tonya's Favorites:

Tonya's favorite is this great Kraft Kuts II paper (pssst... there's still some in the store!!)
From Flamingo Scraps: Fancy Pants Kraft Kuts II Boy Journal That Boy; Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink
Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Grunge Board Digits and Element Stripes; Charms; Jute

Tonya's old fav is Like Father, Like Son:

And the unianimous favorite new line is...... It's the Little Things!! :)  We all love it!!  Maybe that means you'll be seeing lots of it here on the blog soon?!
Tonya is totally in love with the journal cards -- "They are perfect for Minis!"

So now that we've talked about all things Fancy.... we want to know what is your favorite from Fancy Pants?  Which paper line is your favorite?  We would love to know and we would love to see your pages you've made using Fancy Pants!

Now hurry on over to the store and pick up our favorite new paper line from Fancy Pants, It's the Little Things!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that new line! I may have to do some shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally loving all the projects. Great work ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love FP!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all these creations!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite old Fancy Pants line is "About A Boy" my favorite new one is the same as all of yours! I was planning on buying it from FS before I found out that the kit club I DT for was featuring it this month. So I ordered the Cosmo Salt Air collection instead. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That piece of paper Susan chose as her favorite is my SECOND favorite from the new line! I love these manufacturer focuses. It's so much fun seeing the great projects and learning what everyone's past and present favorites are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails