Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Finds: Geography, Giving Back & Cuteness!

I'll admit it, I'm a total blog stalker!  I follow lots of blogs in my Google Reader (which I love!).  This week I ran across some fabulous blog posts that you should go check out!!

Up first, this absolutely FANTASTIC geography art piece/lesson all rolled into one on the Crate Paper Blog:


I think I want one just for fun hanging in my office!

As seen on several blogs in the last week, but most recently I noticed it on the Pink Paislee Blog:


What a great idea and a good kid. I think I'll be sending a few cards for the cause. :)

And this put a smile on my face when I saw it on the Cosmo Cricket blog... one of our super sweet Legends of the Flock, Jill Sarginson was recognized for this gorgeous winning layout!!


Congratulations Jill!!  Such an adorable layout!! We can't wait to see what you make with your prize!! :)

Hope everyone has a happy weekend.  We will be celebrating my hubby's birthday and trying to stay out of the rain!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that map on crate's papers blog!! sooooooooooo cool!! and yayyyyyyyyyyy jill!! that is awesome! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all this! And that layout is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails