Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Serendipity Wine Glass Charms

Do you like wine? Do you like hosting parties? So do I! And, today I have a fun, useful, yet really easy project to make for your next dinner party or wine tasting. I am hosting a wine tasting this weekend in my home and I wanted to make things fun and happy. I decided to use scrapbook supplies to make some wine charms for the glasses. And In keeping with the fun and happy theme, I chose Heidi Swapp Serendipity papers. I also threw in some Prima decorative tiles, some fluffy trim and some twine. Like I said super simple!
Here is the first one with a glass of yummy pinot noir =) I really like this fluffy Webster's Pages turquoise trim and how it coordinates with the paper perfectly.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine Tasting Party Charm 001
If you notice I included each guests names. This personalizes it and helps people remember whose glass was whose.

Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-003
I tried to use "boy" colors for the guys. This one is little more plain, no fru-fru frilly things, lol!

Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-014
I used different colors of trim and paper to make each one unique.


Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-015
I left this one super-plain, because I was worried this guy might not approve of any decoration, lol! Sigh, guys and their ideas of manliness =)

 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-016
This one is super girly! I love this Maya Road fluffy yellow trim. I used the trim to tie this one to the glass. No twine needed. Notice that cute Prima tile with the little birds nest on it!

 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-017
Here, again, a simpler style.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-018
I thought a Prima typewriter tile might be manly enough for this guy.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-019
And another sweet bird's nest.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-020
This one has a Studio Calico wooden banner tag that seemed a little on the masculine side. This guy wears pink sometimes so I went with the pink stripes on the Heidi Swapp Seredipity paper.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-006
I love how the Heidi Swapp Serendipity paper collection has all these great colors included. The black and white stripes paper is actually from the packaging. I used more Maya Road fru-fru frilly trim to tie this onto the glass.
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-008
Here's one for my husband and perhaps the pickiest guy when it comes to deciding what is girly and what is manly. He does not approve, lol! I think the cute pink polka dots on the yummy grey paper is what killed it. =)
 
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-010
Scrapbookista-Wine-Tasting-Party-Charm-012
Hope you enjoyed looking at all these fun and happy colors and textures! Now I'm off to enjoy my wine and good friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails