Monday, July 8, 2013

Tri-Fold Mini - Brights Collection

Every year I make a mini album for the kids' grandparents of the past year. I found two identical tri-fold mini's in my scrap drawer I had forgotten about as I was purging and packing my scrap space for our up coming move.  They are from kits that a friend had given me and they were so old that the stickers in the kit had lost their stickiness. (I think the kits are circa 2000 or earlier). The tri-fold part was salvaged , I and set forth to make the ancient become new.  

I used the wonderful Brights Christmas kit from Flamingo Scraps. Since I was only covering the fronts of each album, it was easy to make identical pages for each grandparent, why recreate the wheel twice?  I did have to alter the flower and brad colors, but everything else is identical.


So here are the bases for the minis.  The only addition is pictures (I have not done it yet since the year isn't over yet), and ,since I have three children, one girl and 2 boys, the boys get the green and blue sides and the girl gets the pink and red in the middle.

Supplies Used

Card stock and Patterned Paper - Carta Bella

Chipboard - Other

Flowers - Prima

Brads - Carta Bella

Ribbon/charm/gems - other

Ink/paint - Faber Castel and Prima


Enjoy!!


5 comments:

  1. Very cute! I bet the grandparents love these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, your mini is just awesome!! Great use of something old!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! Great idea for the grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! and know the grands will too!! loving your signature too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great project. This would be nice on a mantel too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails