Tuesday, April 27, 2010

As Promised...Mini Easter Album

I don't know what it is lately, but I have been trying to document all the little things in life.  I love doing mini albums and the two just seem to go so well together.  I have mini's of my Halloween decor, my Christmas decor, things in my purse....what's next?  Well, Easter of course.



The Maya Road Mini Scroll book is simply adorable.  And, mixed with some of the scraps from the Prima Raspberry Tea line, perfect for those Easter photos.

Flamingo Scraps Products Used:  Maya Road Mini Scroll Album, Maya Mists in Cotton Candy, Blue, Avocado Metallic and Iridescent Pearl.Tim Holtz Distress Inks:  Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass

This kit is so adorable.  With lots of extra chipboard goodies such as flowers, flourishes and birds, you really have a complete album on one sheet of chippie.  Of course, you know, I couldn't resist adding a few extra Prima flowers.  hee hee  And, with Maya Mists I was quickly able to cover all the naked chipboard to match.  This album has 6 pages ready to play with.  So, what do you want a mini of?

Hugs,

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful mini album Nancy! I really love the colors, and now I think you should do a Thanksgiving album. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the album!! I agree.. the colors are great!! what a perfect set of chipboard pieces!! Love your Easter pieces too! And, yes, a Thanksgiving one would round them out nicely!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable lil mini album. I luv it!
    Also I have something for you on my blog, stop by when you get a chance! Have an awesome day! Hugs...Tab

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails