Monday, April 12, 2010

Queen Bee Framed

I like to have a list of projects up in my scrappy office and rather than continue to lose it on my desk, I decided to make a list I could hang up on the wall above my embellies and cricut.

I took this $10 frame I picked up this weekend at Target:


And cut a piece of my favorite paper from the new pink paislee Queen Bee collection down to the right size, then added a die cut and I had this in less than five minutes:


From Flamingo Scraps:  pink paislee Queen Bee patterned paper and die cut

I think in the end, it took longer to write my current to-do list and hang it up than it took to make the frame!



Now it is hanging under my mirror and next to one of my brother's photos he gave me as a gift a few years back.  The best part is that it is so simple to change the paper, I will be able to easily update the frame for holidays or seasons when I feel like it. 


I think I'll be framing more patterned paper from my stash for cheap wall art!


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO cute!!! and I want one of the cupcake stands too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails