Saturday, April 24, 2010

Out of Time

I set out this morning, after my daughter's slumber party, to make a fun little project to share with you today.  Well, best laid plans and all.....glue has finally dried, but it is too dark to take a good photo.  So, you will have to wait until Tuesday.  Sorry.

Instead of leaving you with nothing fun to look at I thought I would show you some fun, new things that arrived in the store this week.

Pink Paislee 6x12 Artisan Collection Black Album

These new Artisan Albums from Pink Paislee are simply yummy.  I love the black and white pattern.  So versatile.  And I love the hounds-tooth border.
Pink Paislee 4x8 Artisan Collection Natural Album

And look at this one....in Natural.  Thinking a quick spritz of some mist might just be perfect.

The  shape of these albums are so fun.  Something different from the traditional square. However, if you are looking for something a little more traditional....
Pink Paislee 6x6 Artisan Collection Blue Album

Yum!  And how much do I love that swiss dot binding.

And if you are looking for something fun to put inside....




How about some fun pages using the new Pink Paislee Papers (this one done with the Bayberry Cottage Line).

There are lots of new Artisan tapes as well.  But I will save those for another day.  Wow...looks like I have my next few posts ready to go.

Until then....

Hugs.

Nancy




3 comments:

  1. Love that Bayberry line! Love the LO, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny -- you were almost done with that mini when I was there! What the heck happened!? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That layout is just too stinkin' cute! I LOVE the little chickens.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails