Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mixin It Up


I don't know about you, but I have lots of Easter photos lying around the house.  Like any good scrapbooker, I take lots of photos of these family traditions.  And of course, that translates to lots of pages.  And of course I had to find some yummy new goodies to match. I was lucky to come across this blog, where I found a super cute sketch.

I have been using a lot of the new Pink Paislee papers, and of course loving them!  The colors are so bright and cheerful.  Unfortunately, these photos have a bit of an orange cast to them, and finding papers to match was hard in the beginning.  The photos seem to have an almost vintage look.  But the orange and yellow combination really worked together and with a bit of trim....


Flamingo Scraps Products Used:  Pink Paislee 365 Degrees:  Daydream, Dream Big, Punch Outs, Websters Pages: Seaside Garden Trim, Prima:  Melange Peach, Eline Pearls



Isn't it amazing how so many different manufacturers products just seem meant for each other?  The Websters Pages trim really gave the 365 Degree papers a soft look which worked so much better with these photos.


Hope you are getting some scrapping done.

Hugs.

Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful trim along the bottom of the page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are so pretty!! I love all the trims and flowers and pearls! I LOVE that punch out!! How more perfect could that be!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Nancy -- great demo on mixing product lines!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful layout Nancy! I love the colors and your daughter is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails