Thursday, April 29, 2010

Bayberry Cottage Page Kit: Layout #1

So on Monday, I showed you the three cards I made using pink paislee's bayberry cottage.  Today I'm going to show you one of my 2-page layouts I made using the rest of my kit!  Up until now, I had trouble finding just the right paper to use for my bachelorette party....


From Flamingo Scraps: pink paislee Bayberry Cottage patterned papers (houndstooth and lime green), Prima flowers
Other supplies: bazzill magenta and grey cardstock, Sigma white pen, Basic Grey romani rubons, Cricut Simply Sweet cartridge and Doodlebug mini simply sweet white rubons

And because it can be hard to see up close, here's the left side:

And the right side:


It is a very girly layout that the pink paislee Bayberry Cottage collection is perfect for!  I'm off to a scrapbooking weekend at the beach tomorrow and I'm looking forward to scrapping with some great friends.  I'll be back on Friday to show ya what progress (if any) I have made during my scrappy retreat, including the completion of this page kit!

Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout Amanda! I can't wait to see all of the cute layouts I know you'll make at your retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails