Thursday, April 8, 2010

Not So Disney

I don't know about you, but my family loves Disney.  I can't even begin to count how many times we have been to Disneyland.  Add to that a week at Disney World and a couple of Disney cruises, and you have thousands of Disney photos.

While I have a large stack of "Disney" papers, you know the type; red, black, bits of yellow, sometimes I am looking for something a little different.  The new 365 degree papers from Pink Paislee were perfect for these....
  Flamingo Scraps Products used:  Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Collection Papers,Punch Outs, Weathered Wood Alphabet in Scarlet,  and,Ambrose Alphabet in Ocean


And, not to leave our favorite Disney princess out of the mix....Bayberry Cottage....
Flamingo Scraps Products used:  Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage Papers, Borderlines, Punch Outs, Ribbon Pleats, Weathered Wood in Blackberry and Ambrose Alphabet in Bayberry.

The huge white block is to tell the silly story of how my youngest became part of Snow White's story one afternoon.  I don't think I have ever seen a princess laugh so hard, and Ainsley had a great time.  Just need to select a font.  Any thoughts?

I really love the new larger, weathered wood, chipboard alphabets.  And the smaller Ambrose sticker letters are a great size and coordinate with the new paper lines perfectly.  And finally, the pleated ribbon is just gorgeous, and makes a cute little flower to boot.

Hugs.

Nancy

3 comments:

  1. hmmmmm..... font suggestions.... I'd definitely go with a handwriting font. 1 archer dna is great for that. There are also some new fonts on the fontsforpeas blog that are pretty cute. As for the layouts - very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nancy, these are wonderful!! It is nice to see LO's done without the traditional DW paper!! I agree with Amanda, I think a handwritten font would be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS Nancy -- love that you did Disney on PP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails